Requirements and Responsibilities
- university degree in agricultural, nutrition or veterinary
- experience in managing sales through distributors within feed or agriculture industry with a proven track record in creating sales
- experience in managing key accounts and/or distributor network
- fluency in English
- strong customer focus supported by excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- energetic and initiative personality
- analyse, develop, get approval on and implement account/sales plan and targets and liaise with all relevant internal and external stakeholders for the assigned region
- Acquire new potential accounts and analyse distributor’s needs and commercial opportunities in line with the account/sales plan and the De Heus guidelines
- work closely with distributors’ sales teams and participate in annual collaboration plan and negotiations with distributors
- develop sales activities related to De Heus products
- take active role in plan and implementation of product launches, follow-up on assortment and tracking of promotional and other activities
- perform analysis of competitors’ activities and propose measures to grow market share
We offer a highly dynamic and challenging position, the opportunity to fully express and further develop your professional abilities and career within developing international environment with strong product portfolio.
If you are interested in the above-described position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English, exclusively to HILL International address, with full confidentiality.