What do we expect from you?
- Job description:
- Analyses the trends of agreed KPIs related both to business and financial performance and identify the causes to (unexpected) variances;
- Develops financial models and analyse them to support strategic initiatives;
- Develops and continually improve budgeting tools, financial projections, and operating forecast systems;
- Develops and maintains digital data/information sharing programs in support of an efficient run operation;
- Provide reports, analysis at request or at own initiative (periodically or ad hoc).
- Implement a business intelligence tool and dashboard reports;
- Support other departments with financial knowledge, information and expertise;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in economics. At least 3 years of experience in the field of financial planning and analysis.
- Familiar with the IAS, IFRS, local taxes and other financial regulations.
- Knowledge of English language (B2 or C1 level).
- Advanced level user of MS office.
- User of BI Tools – preferable
- Competencies: team spirit, wining mentality, accuracy, analytical skills, risk awareness
As a part of Finance team, purpose of your activities will be to collect agreed data and translate them into information leading to insights in the performance of the business and to support the business decision making processes.
What do we offer?
We offer a challenging position in a successful team, with engaged colleagues, in a stable and dynamic environment. The vacancy implies a job for an indefinite period, with full-time work, adequate salary, private health insurance and a package of benefits in accordance with your profile and achievements.
Would you like to work in an international environment and does this opportunity appeal to you? Than send your application and CV via the contact form below. If you have additional questions, you can send them to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ana-Marija Vukojević, HR&legal manager on phone number 0668065808. The job application is open until September 2, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.