- University degree in agriculture, veterinary, animal nutrition or similar
- Experience in technical or nutritionist position
- For Junior position: Candidates with no experience are also welcomed to apply
- For Senior position: 3+ years of experience in similar position
- Active knowledge of English
- good understanding of sales and marketing principles
- curious and clever, passionate about animal nutrition
- excellent communication skills and team orientation
- manage and develop product portfolios and nutritional solutions for a specific agreed species group that contributes towards achieving the company goals
- create and maintain a market driven product portfolio and nutritional solutions/services for a specific species that can be produced in a cost-effective and quality way
- Analyse and translate market data, including competitor activities and customer needs, into proposals for further optimizing the product portfolio.
- Coordinate the development of tools to support the sales team in selling the product portfolio
- Train the sales team and or distributor sales teams with respect to nutritional and product portfolio knowledge
- Support the sales team as a product specialist in their activities to increase sales of the specific product portfolio
- Keep up to date with new nutritional and farm management developments and translate how these can be applied in the local markets.
- Coordinate the launch of new/changes in the product portfolio
- Participate and make suggestions for new sales activities
- Proactively manage a specific portfolio of products/solutions in relation to the local demands and requirements
- Follow up on market and technologic developments related to the species
- Follow up on competitor and market related activities for the specific species
- Manage and develops a network of industry contacts that can contribute to the effective development of the product portfolio
- Regular contact with international colleagues to exchange know-how and ideas as part of a learning organization
What does De Heus offer to you
De Heus offers a highly dynamic and challenging position, the opportunity to fully express and further develop your professional abilities and career within developing international environment with strong product portfolio.
If you are interested in the above-described position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English, exclusively to HILL International address, with full confidentiality.